Discussion

Discord server now live! It’s called “The Academy of Arcane Arts,” and is a trial to see if it’s something people enjoy. There is also an arena (located in the Arcaner hall in the Lecture Wing of the academy) which should facilitate faster duels. The aim is to eventually foster a role-playing environment for all warlocks.

Current official user ranks:
Senior Attendant:
Atticus Monroe
Senior Chronicler: Ash
Treasurer: Devon
Minstrel:
Nathan (Adriticus)
Junior Attendants:
Marek Cahill, Moira C., Kaden “Wildfire”, Alexander “Titan”

Want to duel against a fellow pupil? Enter The Arena.

Note: When possible, use the same name when you post so that I don’t confuse you with others. And avoid anonymous accounts if you can. Cheers!

-FAQ page posted, answering frequently asked questions

-Author’s related social media: SubredditFacebook | X | Instagram | Discord | Pinterest

I’ve noticed people wanting to start discussions on various topics related to The Arinthian Line, Fury of a Rising Dragon, etc in the comments section of the blog posts, which in turn get buried over time. This discussion page should help (scroll to the very bottom to post your own thought/question, or reply to someone else along the way). I’ll weigh in//respond in between bouts of writing/editing when I can.

Let me kick things off by quoting a reader, who said, “What I find inspiring is that I think we can all find a little of ourselves in each of the characters.”

All right, so which of the characters do you relate to, and why?

If that question doesn’t inspire you, perhaps one of these will:

What’s your favorite scene?

Who is your favorite villain?

What’s your favorite spell? Why?

Which light-hearted scene did you enjoy the most? Why?

Which scene was the most thrilling for you?

Otherwise, have any questions, ideas, thoughts? Leave a comment below, and we’ll see how it goes!

—Sever
June, 2021

2,305 thoughts on “Discussion

1. Whats the name of the targeted fissure spell Ralf/Narsus uses on Niterra in Flames of Stone?

2. Hello! This is my first post here. I wanted to suggest a spell idea. I was thinking of something like Major Summon Weapon. It would be an off the books spell, probably Leyan too, and would summon a one-person arcane siege weapon like the ones used in Castle Arinthian that would function the same, but would use stamina for every shot, like Anna’s burst spell. It would also probably be 17th or 18th degree. I think it’s a cool Idea! I would also love to see it in future books.

3. Hello Mr. Bronny! I seem to have found a plot hole regarding Lividius and Magua’s ultimate plan for the scions,

1. As Lividius gained more scions, Ley became more and more chaotic and inhospitable, with Mrs. Stone saying that the plane would be destroyed if he obtained all seven.
    2. Lividius’s ability to wield all seven scions was contingent upon Magua being alive, as it was their soul link that circumvented the curse.
    3. Magua was a Leyan, and therefore couldn’t leave Ley without dying, presumably leaving her to be destroyed along with it.

Therefore, it seems as though Lividius obtaining all the scions would have ultimately been self-defeating, as doing so would have destroyed the only thing allowing him to wield them in the first place. I was wondering If you had some sort of in-universe explanation as to why this wouldn’t have been the case; because if it is, then it certainly makes Lividius obtaining all the scions much less of a threatening prospect.

4. Two questions regarding Endraga Ra
    1. Is there a map/sketch of Endraga Ra, and if so will you ever post it?
    2.Considering the amplification powers of dragons are incredibly similar to the scion, were the dragons involved in some aspect of the creation of them? Using a body part, or using some of their arcanery for example?
    Thanks

1. 1. I only have loose sketches of the region the trio and Anna explored. Outside of that, no. It’s a vast place though, with much still to be explored ;)

2. I cannot answer this as none of the knowledge regarding scion creation has been published in a book, and it’s a subject I may delve into in detail at some point ;)

5. Hello!
    I have completed your series but have thought about it a while before this post. It was awesome.
    A few things I liked:
    1. The entire system of arcanery as it is clear and the degrees are very cool as it combines elemental and regular magic
    2. The system isn’t like Harry Potter because battle arcanery is encouraged and this means there is really cool fights.
    3. The artefacts in general have power. My favourite was the scions as they improved the owns skill massively.
    4. Centarro was my favourite spell as it made fighting very effienct by killing enemies through skill and not strength
    A few Questions:
    1. In the final battle in legend, where the scions blow up, couldn’t Augum, Leera and Bridget just remove the scions from his body disconnecting them from him?
    2. In the series there is 2 other alternate dimensions will they travel into any others.
    3. If a Leyan spent enough time building his power would he/she be able to cast spells more complex then mastery spells?
    Thanks you for reading.

1. Hello Sam!

Those are some great points as I worked hard to make my work distinct from Harry Potter, so that means a lot.

To answer your queries:

1. No, as the scions used up all their power to destroy the Lord of the Legion, destroying themselves in the process (think of the scions as performing overdraw to the point of explosion, which can happen with people).

2. Very possible! I love the idea of the trio traveling to other worlds, planes, continents! I’ll be writing about the trio next again :)

3. Absolutely, yes. There is a vast reservoir of spells awaiting rediscovery. Leyan spells are far more potent at their degree than the spells the warlocks of Sithesia are used to (see Centarro, for example).

Glad you enjoyed my work, Sam, and thank you so much for reaching out. Much more to come! :)

1. Sorry about my shabby writing for my first question!
        I meant could Augum, Bridget and Leera remove the scions from Augurs father so that disconnect and stop resurrecting him?

6. Hi, i was just wondering if it would be possible to put out the spells for necromancy OTB and healing. That would be really helpful since as of now i have to go through all the books to find the words for spells in these categories.

1. There is an update coming to the website, it is being worked on currently however(Ash and I). It will include all necromancy, healing, and Off-The-Books spell, and more!

7. Is Augment Endurance the other standard tenth degree healing spell?Just checking

8. Have a few questions for roleplay and just generally interested.

1.Whats the average(An estimate would be great) age for 15th, 20th degree?-Its hard to create an estimation since we’ve seen it at varying ages for 20th from 40s/50s(Lividius- an approximation), 67(Anna), 88(Margaret), and 95(Mathew).I understand there is a lot of differences in the ages, but if you could give/create a range for geniuses and/or average warlocks that would be helpful.Also since healing is 3x more complex on average are warlock older that achieve 15th/20th?

2.Whats the average age for mastery? Pretty much everything that was said ^ up there.

3. What are the different laws among the kingdoms in Sithesia regarding casting ahead?

Thanks for the help!

1. 1. A great question. I actually created a chart dealing with this specific question for Anna. Caveat: she is in the genius sphere, so factor that in when thinking about average warlocks: not only would 99% hit their ceiling prior to the 20th, but would also attain degrees at a slower pace. That said, she blossomed at 10 (meaning her arcane powers awoke at that age), far younger than the average of fourteen. She quickly advanced through the degrees, as detailed in the books. The following are (mostly) deductions:

She then hit 11th degree at 21 years of age
      12th at 23 years of age
      13th at 25 years of age
      14th at 27 years of age
      15th at 29/30 years of age
      16th at 35 years of age
      17th at 40 years of age
      18th at 47 years of age
      [Became headmistress at 50]
      19th at 55/56 years of age
      20th at 67 years of age
      Mastery at 96 years of age

Keep in mind she gave birth to two kids through this, and pursued many other passions (like being headmistress), so factor that in too. Everyone is different, and genius does not at all guarantee hitting 20th, or even ripping through the degrees. Some geniuses take their time, and are content at stopping/hitting their ceiling at a certain point. After all, learning higher degrees can be quite dangerous.

2. Average age for mastery is difficult to say as it’s super relative to the person and their experience and relationship with the arts, but the lowest age would be in the 60’s, with the historical median being in the 80’s. There’s no top end as that’s dependent on lifespan, and some beings live far longer than 100 years of age, such as Leyans.

3. That will be published in due course as I showcase the other kingdoms.

1. That’s very interesting and helpful!
        Although it does raise a few questions regarding mastery for me such as, What causes mastery?Is the requirement different for every person and would what they believe constitutes mastery be their unique requirement? Does the ether actually do it or do higher up Leyans “judge” a person?
        Thank you, will have to consider this!

1. Also just was looking, I think its insane Anna learning 3 spells in 5 or less months for 11th degree. Says a lot about her that she just went for it right after the war/duel.

9. I have two questions, both of them has been in my head for some time.There in the same section as well in Legend- Pages 175-176(Computer version)

1.What degree is the spell Mrs. Hawthorne used in legend that’s incantation was,” Afflictio traumas bona”?Was it an extension of Bone heal?

2.Why did Jengo not have to test for the Calm spell in his second degree test? The book specifically noted how he did the traditional three standard spells, before moving on to Bone Heal; after completing the spell he finished the test.

1. 1. It’s a teacher-specific extension of Bone Heal, yes, meant specifically for the exam. As to the degree, I haven’t decided on that writing it, but I imagine it would be reasonable.

2. This was an oversight on my part. At the time, I hadn’t fully fleshed out the healing spells and thus it was before I decided that there should be two per degree to reflect the vast breadth of healing knowledge required in the element. So consider this one a screw up on my part =P

1. 1.Interesting…I always love new spells/extensions(especially healing)

2. That’s what my guess was..makes sense.

10. Just thinking what is the length of semesters/terms in the academy in quints or tendays?I think theres 2/3 every year, so how do time off work into it?

1. Hmm, I don’t believe the length of a term(There called terms) has ever been specified.There are two terms every year though.

1. Each term/semester is five months. There are two terms/semesters (and therefore degrees taught) per year, up until a certain degree, and then there is only one degree taught every year over those two terms/semesters. The first month of the year is called winter recess, so school starts up on the first day of the second month. Summer recess, which follows the end of the spring term, takes up the entirety of the seventh month. The fall term starts at the beginning of the eighth month and concludes just prior to Endyear starting.

Hope that helps :)

1. Interesting, confused on the last bit though
          You said Summer Recess was 5 months and slotted between the 7th and 12th month.Is that a typo?Because it’d fit more accurately(To the books) if Winter recess is the 1st month, then the Summer term is the second to late 6th month/end of 6th month.(Graduation was 6/20).Then Summer recess is during 7th month.Winter term then begins on the first day of the eight month and ends 12/19 and 12/20(Exams finish on the 19th, but the advancement ceremony is on the first day of endyear).Is that accurate?

Also that would make each term 28 quints or 14 tendays.

1. Makes sense, also you have a chart(Pervious comment that you deleted), do you have a full calendar with all important dates and such then?
            This topic made me think about tuition, I would presume its costly; but then again Sampson was able to pay for Samanthas tuition, and Ann was able to pay for all of hers with just tourney prizes.

2. Yes I have a full calendar with all important dates, and I add it to it as needed. And yes, tuition is costly, but there are grants and dispensations and sponsorships that can be had, including from guilds hoping to later acquire apprentices.

3. It’s all very interesting. I was just looking at Burdens Edge which has a lot of segments on it and found these:
            “Soon after, he learned how some students had to fight tooth and nail for scholarships, how other families sold their homes and everything they owned so their son or daughter could attend the prestigious and pricey institution”

As well as,”But it was frowned upon, and the pressure to choose an occupation grew with every degree, especially if a pupil had benefactors to answer to, such as a guild, parents, or even the academy. Despite officially declaring scholarships free of any obligations, there was a distinct expectation that the pupil would pay the academy back, whether through honor, prestige, or future donations. Especially donations.” These sections highlight the expense of the Academy, and how dire the Canterrans “Warlock Tax” really was.

4. Yes and I’ve included a note into the trio’s next series about how there are expectations along these lines regarding the academy. We’ll see how that plays out / if there’s even room for it :)

11. OK, new to here and I love the new spell list and have a bunch of questions.

What does Summon Army, and Immunity do?

Also I don’t know but Create Simple Object feels out of place since all the other spells like summon minor x have a major( or middling variant).So does Create simple object have one? Maybe a Create elaborate Object?I wonder if its one of the three missing spells?

I love your books and they are great!

1. Welcome!

Summon Army summons a small army. I don’t want to say more about it yet as the spell will be shown in the upcoming Flames of Stone (Chronicles of Anna Atticus Stone, book 3), on schedule for an early December launch.

Immunity gives partial immunity to an element. That spell will also be showcased in the coming book.

Create Simple Object is a difficult spell to pull off. Interestingly, there WAS a Create Complex Object spell, but it got booted from the standard spell set as the knowledge got lost to time (even back in the day warlocks were learning the basics of the spell for exams). It’s one of those quirky things that happen in history I hope to delve into more in a future book.

Glad you’re enjoying my work. You’re also welcome to check out the fan-run Discord server by the way:

https://discord.gg/d9W64ebyZJ

1. All of that is so interesting!!!
        Just some thoughts I had

1.Wonder what the army consists of?Will it be Summoned elementals or other stuff

2.Is that the basis for augu’s immunity?And is that similar to singe spell immunity?(Think its healing 5th?)

3.That sounds interesting wonder how powerful and complicated that other spell must be to be kicked off of the list?

IU”ll definilty join the server
        so cool!

1. 1. Usually, the army consists of apparitions in the shapes of soldiers. But it can vary depending on the spellcaster, especially the spellcaster’s species (this will come into play when I reveal certain aspects of the “Seververse”).

2. There are similarities. Not sure what you mean by the latter, as 5th degree healing spells are as follows:
          Dehexify
          Anesthetize

3. It was very powerful, but also far too complex to retain itself within the standard spell tier. Those who built The Founding thought a little too highly of the capabilities of future generations.

Glad to hear, and I look forward to seeing you at the server! :D

1. Thats interesting…Just a guess but I think on 2 they meant “Single Spell Immunity”, which is seventh degree; I’m guessing they probably got mixed up or something.Just a guess though.

2. Also,”the army consists of apparitions in the shapes of soldiers.”, This is very interesting since its an elemental spell, and apparitions, this seems like it’ll be a very interesting spell.

12. Is there a spell for either replantation or creating a new body part for healing spells?If not would it be possible to create a OTB spell for either of those spells?

1. There is no spell to recreate a limb. Yes, it’s theoretically possible, would be a master level healing spell due to the sheer complexities involved.

1. Interesting, hmm
        Wait, what about replantation?IE reattaching a severed limb or part of the body back to the original body?

1. That’s wholly different than regrowing a limb from scratch, and is possible with the 12th degree healing spell “Reunite Severed Limb” ;)

13. Hi your books are great, I love them!
    I have a question though,
    What’s the incantation for remedy complex wound?It’s 8th degree I think?

1. Also a few more questions
      How do the Smmmon minor, middling and major event differ?
      Also are there more extensions for the summon event spells like the ones we saw in AA, and can you give an example of one or two of them?

2. Thank you so much! Glad you’re enjoying my work, Paul :)

As of this writing, the Remedy Complex Wound incantation has not been published in a book, so I will refrain from posting it until then.

As to the summoning events, they differ in scope and strength. For example, the typical minor event for air (10th degree) is called “Windstorm”. At the 15th, for Summon Middling Event, it’s often “Tornado,” and at the 20th (Summon Major Event) it’s often “Hurricane.” But there are indeed variants, sometimes cultural. So, for example, a Sierran (desert land) variant of one might be “Dust Storm”.

Hope that helps!

3. About Healing Whats the healing shine extension because healers need it to cast the first offensive along with push

1. Hmm wonder what the differences could be, just was thinking on this topic:
          So as we know the first offensive is comprised push,shine, telekinesis and shines extensions.Since the shine extension is a key element of the first offensive(pun intentional), would using different shine extensions change the first offensive spell?

1. Great point. Thinking on it, it might change some elements, but they may be more aesthetic, seeing as all casters learn the same Shine spell. Extensions are more like bonuses ;)

14. Hello! I finally return! It’s been too long since I have set my eyes upon the Arcane World… (I’ve been reading another series)

1. Just finished the Arcane Artist! Loved it! Who wins in a dual between a 10th degree Augum and a 10th degree Anna (no scion)??

15. I just reread Anna’s book and I just wanna say. Sever bronny is my favorite author. And that is 1 of my favorite.

16. Hiyas everyone!

Things have quieted down around here on the website a bit, but in turn ramped up on the discord server (see link above). That said, questions and comments tend to get buried on the discord server, so if you want your question to hang around, so to speak, then by all means ask it here. That said, I hope to expand the FAQ in due course to help new arrivals out.

“The Arcane Artist” is on schedule for an early December launch.Very excited to reveal the adventure Anna undertakes.

1. You an ice warlock can controll temperature of stuff they are holding with shine right? What happens if 1 cast shine the grabbed a fire warlocks elemental weapon? Would they be able to put it out?

1. Good question. I’d have to think about the mechanics of that as it comes to arcaneological principles. Preliminarily, I want to say that nothing would happen in the early degrees as the ice would not be strong enough to snuff another warlock’s spell. But that might work differently in the later degrees.

17. I think there should be a book about multiple weddings described in detail.(events for each characters leading up to it, how each character feels, the wedding itself, maybe even about a honeymoon, etc.) the weddings for Augum and Leera, Jengo and Priya, Bridget and Olaf, maybe even Alyssa and Brandon and Cry and Haylee.

18. In valor, it mentions that Augum managed to cast the 4th degree healing spell Empathetic Transmission which revealed that he had “dual arcane inclanations” .. Do you think that if there was another series following the trio would there be more of this happening?

1. Yes, you can dual element without the second one being healing, but it’s exceptionally rare as the most common pairing is with the healing element. Also, pairing elements together other than healing slows both down. That and the warlock would have to be a sort of genius to juggle both in the first place. But yeah, I hope to show this part of the world off someday with a character ;)

1. I am a huge fan of your books and just finished reading both the Arinthian Line series and the Fury of a Rising Dragon series for a second time. I hope to get the Chronicles of Anna Atticus Stone books that are out. I think your books are probably my favorite series, dare I say even better than the Harry Potter series. I have to admit after I read your books I sometimes stare at an object in an attempt of telekinesis and hope that you somehow caused a rift between the world in your books and our world, and those able can learn the arcane arts. I had a question regarding dual arcane inclinations. Would a healing warlock be able to have an inclination to another element? And if so, would they be able to ethically train in it and use it?

2. Oh wow, LucyD, that is so cool, I am honored. And I have to admit I may have stared at an object as well in the hopes that I could somehow make it telekinetically move, lol.

As to your question: Would a healing warlock be able to have an inclination to another element? Theoretically, yes, but it’s far, far rarer as healing consumes a vast amount of energy and focus, and so warlocks pursuing that element rarely go beyond it. That said, yes, there would be some ethical concerns for them which would have to be navigated, but again, it’s such a rare occurrence that those concerns hardly ever come up.

1. Well Thomas didn’t really want the family to be under any suspicion but I’m guessing it was a mix of reasons like wanting Anna to have “A normal school-life”, also Anna didn’t have a lot of friends and if Anna had been pushed up to the third degree immediately that would hurt her social life even more.

1. Yeah, because her father was strong enough to cast Convey degree and Anna could have had 2 degrees by the time she went to the academy but the suspicion that would come shortly after was not worth it.

*I was the anonymous commentator as well, forgot to add my name

19. Bonjour mes amies! How are you guys? It feels so weird to talk because I have nothing to talk about that is about the books. But how are all of you? I have been dying of heat in a summer theatre production. Go crew!!

20. Hey I just finished rereading Clash and I had a few questions. So in the scene where Secratery Watts catches the trio, one of the legion guards are named private Ribbons. Are they of any relation to the Ribbons couple in legend that help the trio and Mrs. Stone in the black castle. Also I was wondering how Sparkstone knew Augums plans to steal the Divining Rod. Did he use some Telepathy spell or is he just a very good tactition?

21. How is what your is element decided? (Sorry, that grammar was really clunky.) Also, is it genetic? In Anna’s book, her and her sister are fire and lightning like their parents. Besides, am I the only one who is mad about the academy not letting people earn stripes whenever they wanted. Also, is Lividius dual element inclined (necromancy and lightning) One more, if air warlocks could control the weather could they make lightning or rain? Nvm one more, are scions more powerful if it’s your natural element. What did the healing scion look like anyway?
    PS I want a scene with Anna in the library of Antioc sneaking in and training in the tenth degree rooms as a like 3rd degree warlock :). And why wouldn’t she also take a bunch of degree tests like Augum and Leera and Bridget.
    PPS what element is Leland and Ty Sharpe?
    PPPS Sorry this is so long (insert sheepish smile)

1. I believe it is two things 1.Genetic has a role in it(Also think about how Deya and their mom were more similar and how Anna and Sampson were more similar and how they got them).Is the Arcane Ether,It works in mysterious ways allowing “Ordinary” parents to be able to have children with Arcane powers,IE Leland.

No, because Necromancy is an element anyone can take up as shown with Haylee Tennyson and Robin ,they both accepted the element as their own and trained with it(Haylee did it for a shorter period though)Although Lividius may have had other duel elements,IE Lightning and Fire.

That is currently unknown do to the lack of knowledge we have on Ancient Arcanery(Sever Bronny would be able to take this).

It was never explicitly said but,I believe yes because they were all gifted to the most powerful warlocks in each element.

In PoT It was spoken about Anna not attending immediately when she blossomed so as to not arouse even more suspicion on their family.Also currently Anna only knows 1st and second degree spells and Mind Armor(3rd) and reveal and disenchant.I doubt she would as that would arouse suspicion on her after her fathers and sisters deaths as well as the fact she only knows a handful of spells .

Leland had the sub-element of illusion but we have ent gained the information on what element he is.
      Ty Sharpe’s element has never been mentioned as it was not of particular import due to his death so early in the series.

I hoped this helped and I’m guessing Sever Bronny has more in depth answers.

22. Hi everyone! How are you? I haven’t been on the website in a while, my classes are no joke. But I have a question. (Please don’t yell at me for forgetting their names. I haven’t read the book in a while.). It in Anna’s story, there is her main friends, two of whom are mentioned in Augum’s story. The two boys. But what about the girl? Was she ever mentioned in Augum’s story? I haven’t read the book in a while, and I am terrible with names. Thank you!

1. Question, someone told me to ask what this means. Sorry if its anything harmful. What does it mean? nosiquos ani enitrios

1. Minstrel Nathan Adrictus, This is by far my favorite one yet.I loved the intro as well as the fast paced battle music, One thing I would change personally I would either have the ending be slowed down a middle so as to not have an abrupt ending or do a Final(The highest one yet) Crecendo for the climax/Final battle.

Overall though, I love this-It is my favorite yet, Bravo Minstrel Nathan Adrictus.

2. Edible. Short for incredible! Short for the most incredible song you made yet

23. Does anyone wanna join my guild?Justice,Rules,and skill. We enforce the academy rules some of the best duelers and are usually the master of ceremonies.

24. Sorry I have been gone for while. Was busy. I am very excited that we almost all have ranks(including me).

25. Dropping by in between a writing break with an idea: a warlock tournament between the fans, using an irrefutable and fair rolling system everyone can see. Just a thought for the future, with the winner and runner-up receiving a special gift.

1. Hmm, sounds fun, we would wan to make it so that it wasn’t just based on complete luck.

26. You know, one thing that confuses me throughout the books is the role that the witches play. There appear to be a few contradictions about them that don’t really make a lot of sense. For one, in Riven their origins (as told by Mr. Goss in the legend of the three candles) seems to be that they were a cult of human women who sacrificed a girl and were teleported to Hell as a result. But in Book 4, Peyas the Occi tells the trio that they are in fact the “daughters” of the Ruler of Hell, perhaps suggesting that they are instead his creations. Also, another thing that confuses me about them is the presence of Magua in Ley. Unlike the other witches (who are aptly described as being Demonic in PoT) She simply appears to be a mortal woman who was granted access to Ley just like anyone else. This begs the Question: are witches solely being found in Hell, or were there once human witches who (with the obvious exception of Magua) died off long ago? Also, another thing that confuses me is their planning. As the witch in the Arcaner ritual showed, they have the power to unilaterally summon portals to Ley. This begs the question: if their primary goal is to take Ley on their master’s behalf, why would they need Human necromancers like Lividius and Occulus to build portals for them using a complex recipe if they can just summon them on their own? Also, why would they do such counterproductive things like contacting Mrs. Stone on Augum’s behalf and allowing Arcaners the ability to enter Ley in order to obtain Dragons? wouldn’t that be inadvertently helping their enemies? The more I ask these sorts of questions, the more questions seem to pop up. But overall, I think that the witches (and their mysterious father) are a fascinating element of the lore in the world the trio inhabit. They seem to be the real evil forces at work, with the Lords of Death merely serving as their pawns, showing us how deeply rooted their power is. I hope that the trio one day gets to face the head-on, and finally restore peace to the world once and for all (perhaps in a future story were the worlds of Hell and Sithesia collide, forcing them to act). Overall, I am excited for what is to come in terms of storytelling, and lore deepening, no matter where that direction may lead.

27. On Sever Bronny’s behalf,Nathan Adrictus, would you like a bard role (because of the music you have made)or would you prefer a different title fitting into the category of music?Also Please define what you would like the,”Bard”,role to be?

28. All right, as requested, I’ve started a discord server. It will be an experiment to see if it’s possible to foster greater community involvement, increase the quality of duels, and even perhaps introduce a role-playing element into the world. So let us now step into the academy common room, a sparse place, one that will need input from you. Please make the place your own. I am completely new to discord so will be learning as I go, and I will of course be constrained by time as the writing and the business affairs that come with publishing takes precedence.

Anyway, I look forward to seeing if this works. If you have any suggestions on how to improve things, fire away! If there’s such a thing as

https://discord.gg/dZM5fSBBGK

29. This is different from all the questions I have been having lately, but are Cry and Haylee actually together? Because it never actually states bf and gf in the book so idk.

1. I think they are,I think for the most of two series Haylee has been trying to get a Boyfriend and now I think she’s settled with Cry (Although that could change ,if another Arthur comes to town).

1. kk.Also, have you done your move in the arena because I don’t see it unless you started a new chain

30. I just remebered that in Clash when Harvus teleported Leera he used Double Teleport or “impetus peragro bato”. We never see this being used again and I just had a few questions.

1. Is this a standard spell or an off-the-books spell?
    2. What degree is this?
    3. Can this spell keep going up in numbers (impetus peragro [ito, dio, lito])

1. We talked about this briefly in a conversation(A couple other people) and I think its a OTB, (It would be mentioned more if it was a standard)we don’t know what degree it is but it probably is either 9th degree(A different version of teleport similar to spectral teleport) or a couple degrees higher 10-13 at max probably.As we know Bato most likely means 2 or twice, so it it could be or it might not be-due to the lack of information we do not know.

2. Probably otb, probably has iti, dio, lito, with it being around 12 13 14 15, for the respective levels. Also we have “impetus peragro obiectum massus” which Terse used when teleporting the crate(p. 292 clash) and “impetus peragro atto” which Terse used for some reason(p.297 clash)

3. Everyone,quickly could you check clash and see because I just checked and ,Harvus’s teleport spell seems to have changed to a regular group teleport and the,”impetus peragro atto”, seems to have vanished although there still is a regular teleport on that page…Did mr.Bronny change it?

1. Really? I mean, I think mine is different because I bought a downloaded copy so I don’t know if it would change. Also, how would Harvus know a 17th degree spell when he is 9th degree in the book.

1. Harvus was nefarious and studied (illegally) ahead, learning some key spells. He actually has a dark history which I never got a chance to get into, but he did some awful things on behalf of his “religion.”

As to that version of Teleport, it is indeed an off-the-book Canterran variation.

1. Yea,It makes sense he studied ahead ,although I’m interested why he didn’t use other (Ahead,Although maybe he didn’t know any others or they were not combat focused) spells in the big fight(maybe instinct took over).So does that mean there are regional OTB spells and different variations based on region?Would these spells be a guarded secret(Similar to how many Arcane Manacles a kingdom has and information about them)

31. Quick Question – Is the 16th Degree Memorial Ceremony incantation these words “I call upon the spirits of the dead to listen to theories of the living, and to remember those they left behind, those who still breathe the air and walk above ground. Dearly departed, allow us a final goodbye as we mourn your passing from this life.” or is this just what people say and there is another incantation

1. That’s awesome,love the two final lines(I’m not super into music so I don”t know what their called);Love the entire song-thank you

1. Thank you :)
        I actually took a risk with the last few lines. almost all music is structured in even measure phrases, 2 measure, 4 measures and 8 measures are the most common. However, I wrote the last few lines with 5 Measures so I’m glad you like it.

32. Just had an idea for a dueling tactic that could really only work in a book. So if both contestants know centarro then one could cast it at a low proficiency at the other duelist. They wouldn’t expect it or have any chance of blocking it as they would have no practice blocking it. They would almost immediately be put in the centarro haze and would lose as a rresult.
    However that is assuming that they couldn’t block it, which I dont know if they could or not.
    Just thought of this as reading other posts about centarro.

1. I remember Thomas Stone In Riven,TaL-casted Centarro on The trio as well as Sido to show them the capabilities of the spell as well as the serious drawbacks.

33. I just finished reading Legend again, and I noticed in the author’s notes section that you put, “The next series will be a trilogy, with our protagonists beginning a new chapter in their lives as legendary heroes.” The Fury of a Rising Dragon series is now tetralogy (a 4 book series) and I was wondering when you realized that you wanted this to be 4 instead of 3.

1. Also, just finished rereading Burden’s Edge. In these author’s notes it says “Next up in the Fury of a Rising Dragon series, due 2018: Honor’s Price (Fury of a Rising Dragon, book 2) Champion’s Wrath (Fury of a Rising Dragon, book 3)”. I actually thought that Champion’s Wrath was the add-on, but it was Mercy’s Trial. Also, followup question, How do you figure out the names? Of books, spells, incantations, people, etc.

1. And follow, follow up, at the end of Honor’s Price you knew that you needed the series to be more than a trilogy. I quote, “And truth be told, I don’t know if I can wrap up the Fury of a Rising Dragon storyline within a trilogy anymore.” (Im just going through all of your author notes sections now :D )

2. Yeah things invariably change when you’re writing. I learned not to make too many predictions because of that principle, and try to avoid saying how long series will be, otherwise I could run into problems like that. The latest versions of the ebooks should have updated endmatter, and if they don’t yet, I’ll get there eventually :)

34. Hello everyone
    Important discussion Topic!
    Volaris Flurris while dueling thought that Centarro should have a limit,I agree with that.I think it should be a turn limit,So this is an open-ended conversation topic on what should we do for it?

1. As Attendant Atticus Monroe suggested in “The Arena”, I think we should have it last longer based on degree.

1st-2nd degree 1 turn (Block/Parry and Counter).
      3rd-5th degree 2 turns
      6th-8th degree 3 turns
      9th+ degree 4 turns

I don’t know if we should incorporate the side effect, but if we did, I think it should be along the same lines as how long it should last

1st-3rd degree [Side Effect] lasts 3 turns
      4th-6th degree lasts 2 turns
      7th+ lasts 1 turn.

This system is that higher degrees get the side effect for less turns. I think this is flawed, however, because if you are a 1st-3rd degree, your opponent gets 3 free hits on you. But maybe we can develop this further.

1. Well the 3 turns (or whatever it ends up being)should be a -to your parry/defenses as well as all of your moves

1. Or, instead of not being able to do a turn, we could have the side effect subtract a certain amount of points from the caster’s roll. I think -6 would be enough. This would last an amount of turns, and I don’t think it would be dependent on degree as, seen by the trio, they still get the same time of the side effect even as they progress. I think it should last somwhere in the range of 2-4 turns.

35. I just thought about the quiz on mrs.stone I made a few months ago, so here it is again and I’m hoping that everyone gets atleast the 2nd. And yes the 1st and 3rd are in arcane whilst the 2nd is in riven.

How old was she in arcane?

What town was she born in?

How old was she when she got her 20th degree?

1. AWNSERS!

101/102 depends on time(I forgot and am not read arcane and riven again for a bit)

River’s end(obviously)

84/85(and, as a bonus, got her sleeve at 94/95

1. I got the first 2 but forgot the 3rd because I haven’t read Arcane in a while. And yes River’s end (obviously).

2. Quick note: from my records, Anna gets her 20th degree at 67 years of age, as noted in Honor’s Price:

Almost forty statues later, near the very end of the passage, they were staring up at the majestic sight they’d known awaited them.
      “ ‘Anna Atticus Stone, distinguished lightning element graduate of the 20th degree in thy year 3305, aged sixty-seven,’ ” Bridget read aloud.

Also note that I messed up the date in the original version. The above date is the correct one.

36. Everyone I just realized something that Dradeya is actually Augum’s Great aunt!Also I think we should vote if we should call ,”Dradeya Atticus Stone”,Deya or Dradeya.So reply to this comment saying what name we should call her and 1-2 sentences on why.

Thank you

1. Deya, for simplicity. I’ve already forgot how yo spell dredeya in a comment (on to your comment on my post down there) and resorted to deya.

Also it would be Augums great great aunt as great aunt refers to one’s grandmother’s sister.

1. Hmm intriguing idea,but I don’t think so,when the trio has reveal on all the spells are heading at them-hence why they can block them.But I believe the teleport as we have seen before in teleport tracking that it doesn’t pause or stop it instantly takes you to the next location.So I would think that it would be the speed of sound or light and would be impossible to do even under the influence of slow time or centarro.That’s just my opinion though

1. You know, I never thought of that! It’s interesting; however I don’t think it true because teleport is more about yourself. It would be hard to reflect because the spell isn’t even pointed at you. I think it might be more like an aura of arcane energy around you when you do the spell or something? Lol

1. I agree I think that a teleport is focused if this makes sense just goes to the location and not like an arrow going to a location like the first offensive.

1. I agree that teleport probably jumps through the weather so isn’t like an arrow, but I thought of this when deya was able to pinpoint the exact degree(136 south east btw) that Veruca ported’ which led me to believe that the tendrils that teleport leave would be long enough to be able to be reflected, however as teleport is instant(confirmed by forever-open portals) that of you had a reflect up in the direction they teleport to before the spell is cast then you could reflect a teleport.

This also leads me to believe that you could boost your ports’ using something like the 20th degree trainer’s spell magnifier.

2. I doubt Teleport could be reflected, due to the principals of the Mirror. The spell’s tendrils most connect with the Mirror, as in an Offensive of mind attack, and since Teleport’s tendrils are focused on the caster alone, it seems unlikely.

37. Who would win?Augum(End of legion War, but no Cron or Scion) or Anna (End of Prodigy of thunder (With no Scion?)

1. Anna!!!!! Dradeya definitely outmatches Augum in terms of skill (no offense Aug) but Augum has the will to get back up even if he has fallen hard, which he and his Legendary Great-Grandmother share.

2. I think Augum would definitely win against Anna but lose to dradeya. Because at that point Augum’s telekinesis was strong enough to contend with mrs.Hawthorn, so would be able to deflect trown staffs. He also knows reveal, however hasn’t used it in battle yet. He also has things such as summon weapon, summon armour, summon elemental, and burdens edge. With this I think he decisively wins. I dont think I have to explain why Dradeya wind.

3. I have no opinion on who would win (although I have my suspicions), I just wanted to chime in that I love this question, as it never even occurred to me to mentally challenge them against each other in a hypothetical match. Too fun.

38. Hi Mr. Bronny, I had a question about the Fury of the Rising Dragon series. Throughout the 4 books, we see Augum, Leera, and Bridget casting all of their learned Arcaner simuls. We also see Jengo casting his support simuls. But we never see any of the other arcaners use any of their simuls. Maybe in future books you could add more of that into the story? Also, I really love all your book series and can’t wait for more releases.

1. Hello Volaris (cool name, btw!). Yeah I was aware of that when I finished it in the end, but it was too late by then to edit in their various contributions. It’s just one of those things that unfortunately got left aside. But I look forward to amending that in the future, particularly when the trio run the Arcaner Order (assuming that plotlline comes to fruition, that is. Some major story ideas are in the works for the trio).

39. Everyone found another interesting tidbit while I was rereading Anna’s book,at the opening introduction where deya was talking before everyone went to shop town Deya happened to mentioned Attyla’s the Mighty’s Dreadnought dagger named, wait for it, Blackbite. Who has a dagger named blackbite ,right Leera.So how did that dagger get into a drawer in Castle Arinthian?What do you think,I think someone stole it somehow and id it or something like that.Though I do not believe the trio will ever find out about this.

40. Jacob Tontiruum”The shadeHunter” and Kaden<"WildFire",Please continue your respective duels.

41. So, I have a question! I just reread Mercy’s trial for like the umpteenth time and pondered about something. Obviously, the trio were after the eggs in order to find favor with their prospective element dragons, right? The whole point of that harrowing ordeal was so they could learn secrets from the dragons themselves, mainly the Spirit of the Dragon simul. so, are the necromantic dragons the only dragons to take and “Absorb” other dragon’s eggs? Or is it simply all the elements in a free for all? Do necromantic dragons lay eggs as well, or do they produce offspring through consuming the eggs of the other dragons? How did the Path Archons do their whole “whatever trial thingy” to become one with the necromantic dragons without an egg, how did they earn the trust of such vicious beasts? just wondering!

1. In that book they mention that yes there is a necrotic dragon egg, but a human sacrifice is preferable.I think

1. I guess that makes sense. Would certainly explain some things, like that because there are so many Path archons, they didnt want to do a egg for every single person.

42. OK so guys Ive been looking in the photos page and if people could help with this it would be appreciated,So in the photos page, we need to scour every sticky note on the Early sticky-note plot graph page.So 2 things caught my eye first The first being that in aftermath, theres an orange sticky note that I believe says,”Scions *Could* be sequestered in Leyan Library,”So that is very INTRESTING the second being there is a couple of sticky notes,One says<"Wedding Distasters",meaning originally a wedding was going to be planned.Now I believe it would have been Priyas and Jengos because the next sticky note say's"Priyas maid of Honor is Haylee,"then it says Jengo's is Chaska",Could now people help me discover everything on this page.It is of high priority because of the secrets it could hold.The first one is very important though, Remember the first one said<"*Could",but still! It could be very interesting.What do you think?

1. Sure, Atticus. It will be a perilous task, but I shall decipher The Secrets Of Sever Bronny’s Plot Board.

1. Again, perilous. My search also bore no fruit. Except, “Bridget Sick One Day”. Or something like that. Also “Darby’s Revenge”, oh also, lots of stuff about Archers, like “Arcaners Specific” and, stuff. Also, “The Path”, which we already know exists.

1. If on chromebook, mac, or whatever else that is a laptop, than you can do ctrl (+) + If on ipad phone, or anything else, just use your fingers. Also, you can zoom with your fingers on chrome, mac, or laptop. Oh, this is how you un-zoom. ctrl (+) – HMMMMMMMMM. I believe that a human sacrifice is needed right? For a necromantic dragon. Also, guys we got a form of a “GOOD” Necromancer as the one in Prodigy Of Thunder. Well, good intentions, at least.

2. Thanks you Marek. Fair point about the necromancer although I think that there will be a better one, since we already partially had one(Edwin Baker), who was a Path Archon who saved the group in Endraga Ra was a “Good Necromancer”, although he did betray them later on.It still is the closest we honestly have to a “Good Necromancer”

43. this came out like 8 days ago and i just found out im gonna cry i shouldve ordered it 8 days ago!!

44. I just received word that a long-time fan, Hailey, passed on this evening. I posted part of her story on the reader mail page, although no words of mine can convey the meaning of the loss of this young lady. It’s a reminder to me that although these may be mere words on a screen, they represent real people with real experiences, real hardships, and real joys. Yet as someone who writes for a living, I know that words mean much, for they also represent time and emotion and experience of the imagination.

Appreciate each other, because life is brittle and surprisingly quick. And enjoy the time you have, whether it be in school, reading by a fire, cuddling your loved ones, or fighting in the arena.

My deep condolences to the family.

1. I am sorry for the loss. Every life is special and unique with no exceptions. While it is sad for those left behind I truly believe that Hailey is in a better place, one of peace. Goodbye Hailey, may you rest in peace, as you most certainly deserve peace.

45. *Minor spoiler if you haven’t read Prodigy of Thunder yet.
    I finished Anna’s book! And OMG! It was so good! I finished it in three days! It was so good, that at the end when you found out [SPOILER HIDDEN], and her sister [SPOILER HIDDEN], I cried!
    I LOVED READING IT!!! SO GOOD!

1. I’m sorry that you read the spoiler. I didn’t mean to offend anyone. I was merely just expressing my excitement for the book, and how good it was. Again, I’m sorry. Didn’t mean to hurt your feelings. It’s just a little spoiler and I didn’t know that anyone would look at it if they hadn’t read the book. I’m sorry. Genuinely sorry.

1. kaden I literally told you, and it was in the news letter as well as the website!Also I replied immediately to you when you asked if annas book out (:

46. Hi! So I have a semi important question. Is Anna’s last name Atticus Stone? Or is it just Stone? Because in the book it says that her sister name is also Atticus Stone. I didn’t know if it was a middle name that they shared or a last name.

47. I have two things to talk about (Well obviously more with the release, but I’ll wait till everyones read it on here)

The first is group question/discussion.So At the end of Legend we learn from the trios/Kraktos/Anna (I probably misspelled Kraktos)That,”Cron”,was a 20th master degree spell.Though it was extremely powerful and it aged you the main side effect were ,”The Shadows”.Then In Mercies Trial we learn that ,”Spirit of the Dragon”,is a 15th degree, Leyan, Arcaner, Dragon Spell.The,”Spirit of The Dragon Simul”, does have lesser effects then,”The Shadows”,because even though it has the anger afterward.We know that it is manageable through Isabell’s course as we see in the extra chapter at the end of Champions Wrath, we see Leera and Augum preparing to take flight and planning ahead on what they’ll do after the spell.

This is not about the first question so maybe skip ahead till I finish it,I just realized it whilst writing the question/.discussion.
    One second I just had a realization as I was writing this, that Centarro is the same, if you plan and think about the side effects before casting the spell, the side effects will be diminished or shortened.Although we have not see this in action for the,”Spirit of the Dragon Simul”,I firmly believe that most Leyan spells or at Least its is advanced and under Leyan spells that follow under the rule of ,if you prepare for the side effects carefully as well as the spell-the spell’s side effects will be diminished or shortened.

Going on-those are the 2/3 of the strongest spells in the trios arsenal are Leyan ,Both of them should be higher degree, around at least 8th degree for centarro and 20th master for ,”Spirit of the Drgaon”,as that literally brought an opposing Kingdom to it’s knees.So comment below what spellsIf you could make them your selves would be Leyan and what degree would they be?

Now the second one is a SPOILER for prodidgy of Thunder,a slight one but still

Look away SPOILER

Who else noticed that in anna’s time roughly 85-90 years give or take the Canterrans had the Path going,I always presumed that the path was created within the Trio’s Generation or just recently to use it to an end, so was it originally just a religion and Kind Samuel decided to manipulate when it came the time for him to where the crown?
    What does everyone think,and what do you think Mr.Bronny?

Ok and 2 thing that Mr.bronny has said in the past that I want to ask about that are below

I have a fresh paperback copy of Champion’s Wrath ready for the contest. Will announce it in due course (been quite busy with the new book on Anna and other life things of late, but look forward to spending more time with the fans soon).

So when will this happen,Mr.Bronny?

Secondly

You guys are awesome. Dueling in comments is absolutely brilliant. Good luck to all combatants! P.S. I wonder if I can create a text-based tournament for duels, and I can be the arbiter. Winner of the tournament receives a real prize from me. Hmm…

So when are these things happening,Are they connected?
    Sorry, this is probably my longest post and I was planning to write 3-4 sentences and I thought of it randomly and it become this.Thank you and tell me what you think.Also I think for the next month or so we should say that there is a spoiler below about Prodigy of thunder just to be safe and after that period-Tread with caution if you have not read it.

PostNote
    When is Marek getting his rank,Marek mentioned you emailed him about it earlier this year.So I was wondering.

1. Yes, you are spelling it incorrectly, Krakatos. lol. I agree with you Atticus I have been waiting for quite some time, but I can wait longer, if I am truly going to get a rank that is.

1. Ok, missing an A.I think you might just get a senior rank for waiting so long lol(Seriously though I wonder what you will get though.

1. I apologize for taking so long with the ranks. I wanted to discuss that with you guys. We have options:

1. We could, for example, scrap the attendant title and simply go with degrees. So Attendant Monroe would get promoted to “3rd degree Atticus Monroe”.

2. Or we could adopt the official series warlock robe color ranks, from lowest rank to highest: Apprentice, Initiate, Adept, Mage, Grandmage, Archmage, Master Archmage.

3. Or we could continue with the “Attendant” title but add a modifier, such as “1st degree Attendant” etc.

4. Or we could brainstorm and come up with something else entirely that still makes sense within the framework of the world of Sithesia.

Very much open to your thoughts, guys.

2. I feel as though that the ranks, from lowest to highest would be better than 1st Degree Attendant, but that’s my opinion. In response to Q4, I think it’d be a fun and cool idea if we had to pass the Arcaner Trials to become Arcaners, and I know lots of us started to include being an arcaner in our duling bios. I really think this could work out. Now to see if Mr. Bronny will implement it to the website. . .
            *Wink wink nudge nudge*

3. Bonjour mes amis! Sorry that I have not been on the website in a while, I have a lot of schoolwork and after school activities to do, sorry! But, as for the ranks I personally would like if we all came up with something for the ranks. Thanks!

2. SPOILERS, WARNING. Now that I am on page 126, (Trying to savor it, another book is so far away,) I understand Anna’s Suffering. Her mother, her sister, her father, it all adds up to a pretty sad life. I feel so very sorry for her, and the fact her older sister, her ONLY sister, hates her, makes fun of her and torments her, is so disgusting. That is what her sister is willing to do to obtain the scion, which is, just so mind blowing. Though, we all know Anna defeats her in a duel and inherits it, I just feel so bad.

1. I agree,I feel that we should create our own system for ranks that has to do with, time on the website, general book knowledge, lore and spell knowledge.As well as some sort of trial/quiz for Ranks and Arcaner Trials.Now let us discuss the system we want to devise…

48. I just wanted to tell you Mr. Bronny that the only disappointing thing about your books is that there isn’t any more of them. I drive and make deliveries so I’ve been throughly enjoying all of your books and I crave so much more. Also am I the only one that thinks Augum’s space worping with his telekinesis is amazing. Also Anna is a beast

1. Hiyas Billy! It takes a long time to structure and edit these stories. I also deeply care about their content and how the story works, so unfortunately that means I can only write about one book a year (which is already a lot compared to most authors who write this length of books). Still, I do wish I was faster and that there were more hours in the day! But I also risk burnout if i push too hard (and I already push pretty hard).

Enjoy Anna’s story, and thank you for your support, Billy :)

49. Major updates:

—Release date for Prodigy of Thunder is likely only a weeks or so away now!

—ART member emails are coming as early as tomorrow. Please do not post spoilers ;)

—The person narrating Prodigy of Thunder is the accomplished Moira Quirk. Her IMDB: https://www.imdb.com/name/nm1190771/

—Release date for the audiobook will likely be Feb 2022.

—The mountains seen in the “sneak peek” announcement are the Northern Peaks. A fun future trivia note: Anna was born in River’s End, and that’s her regular view.

I’m excited, you guys. Anna was so much fun to write, and yet she had her trials and sufferings. I learned from Bridget and Leera though, and I am confident in the work.

Prepare yourselves :)

1. Mr. Bronny, what ever happened to Augum’s Horse, Toby? I am sorry this is such a random question, but, inspired by Atticus’s question “Which series has a better ending”, I read the ending again. . . I have been wondering about this for awhile now, actually, I believe I have posted this question before. Anyways, If you could grace me with an answer, that’d be great.

1. I believe that after the rules had been set Devon took his horse away and Augum thanked him.That’s what I’m remembering, though I’m sure to check the books after this.

2. Attendant Atticus is correct. And the horse is safe and sound in the village of Arinthia. Sometimes the trio go on leisurely rides with their trusty steeds, chatting about this and that. Think of all of them as living more relaxed lives as they progress through the degrees in the academy . . . for now.

;)

2. Hey, Mr. Bronny! You said Anna Atticus Stone lived in River’s End, right? Well I looked at the map of Arcane, and it says “The Ruins of River’s End” what happened to it?

50. I have a very Important question for you Mr.Bronny question ,I know some people have already said this but, could you show a picture of you lego castle (We know it’s been dismantled)But do you have a picture of it before it got dismantled?

1. OKAY, first of all, what a coincidence! My sister’s name is Moira! Anyways, I didn’t realize that Prodigy Of Thunder would be coming out so soon!!!! Also, Atticus I agree, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE show as a picture of your cat’s (dismantled) Lego Castle! To your second post, Atticus, I think that Champion’s Wrath was more grand in a sense, because they were fighting in such an iconic place, The Tallows, (It’s basically where the story began!) but, I think I liked Legend’s ending better, it was just so cool, picturing all the fighting in Castle Arinthian in my head, lol, and the Arcane Ballistas. Oh, so good!

51. Here’s a fun question

If you could add any Arcane implement into the world what would it be?
    I’m meaning a particular spell, rune, ability,etc

1. Probably like a spell for a familiar, maybe it’d be an extension to the Summon Elemental spells

2. Ooh, good one. Hmmmmmm. . . Any Spell. . . I believe it’d be cool to have (Like Devon) an extension of Summon Elemental, where you could make an animal, if there is no food around, then you could kill it. Though that would be very helpful for the trio and their perilous journeys/quests, it’s kind of overpowered, so it’s fun to dream about, but I don’t really think it should become a reality.

3. All great Ideas,I would probably choose one of these three 1.Teleport, near instant travel 2. telekinesis,Imagine if you became so well practiced, it would make many activities easier. 3.Centarro, enhanced concentration, more focus.You could use that for so many different things.Imagine if you read or listened to anything while under the effects of centarro.Also centarro would double as confusion,think about it Thomas was able to cast it on the trio and Sido.So hypothetically (Assuming it wasn’t another spell for casting centarro on the trio and Sido)You could momentarily cast centaro on a person then un do it or something like that allowing for a confusion like casting.Though I do love the idea of Slow time, healing fountain and minor elemental.

4. Oh easily an extension of Summon Portal called Battle Portal. Could be used to quickly transport oneself around an area, transport a large group of people, create windows to see or fire spells through, and even transport enemies and cut off body parts, as Doctor Strange does in the MCU. This would be an awesome addition to the Spells of Legend list and make for some fun and interesting battles.

52. Some updates:

– Regarding the contract signing news: I signed with Podium, an audiobook publishing powerhouse. I’m hoping they can help take my work to the next level. I signed for three books for Anna’s series, which will be narrated by a female British voice (she’s awesome; more on that soon). Trio will return in time of course (I have LOADS of plans for them as they age).

– Arcane / The Arinthian Line series has been doing EXCELLENT on Audible. Thank you to everyone who listened, as well as to those who took the time to leave a brief review.

– I addressed the fascinating topic of Augum being a flat earther (he’s not; see my response below).

– I haven’t had a chance to start a Discord server yet for your duels due to time constraints, but I plan on getting there eventually.

– Prodigy of Thunder is on schedule to launch early December. Cover and blurb reveal will probably happen on the day of launch. No release date will be announced yet (you guys know that’s the way I like to fly). There will also be an animated movie-style GIF of the cover, which ROCKS.

– I’m hoping you guys can help me promote Prodigy of Thunder on social media when it launches. I’m not very good with social media and don’t stay current with trends, as I find my energy is absorbed by the work (and when I do spend time on social media, I work less on the books). I’m already stretched thin juggling the behemoth responsibility of these books. Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated (even if it is simply sharing the launch posts).

Thanks for your patience, everyone. I’m really proud of the work, especially this book about Anna. I’m also particularly proud of all of you, and the cozy community you built here (even if it is nothing more than a message board). I hope to continue to see it grow and evolve, and I hope I can continue to be of service to you all.

Super excited for what’s to come,

Sever

1. Thank you, for the update.Also will you do all of Anna’s books in the next two years as it usually takes around 1 year for a book?Can’t wait for the new audio book series!

1. Hey guys, I know I already said this on the announcement of Prodigy Of Thunder, (Which I am super excited for!) but don’t those mountains in the bottom left look like Ley? Could this mean that Anna Stone goes there in her youth? Sorry if this sounds stupid.

1. Another theory-type post; I was just going through the blog posts, and I looked at AAS’s schedule, and it says: “11th aft bell- LIghts Out” Could this mean that the students from roughly ninety years before the trio slept at the academy? Kinda like a Hogwarts-type thing, where the students lived at the school during the school year, coming home for holidays and stuff like that? Also, the Headmistress before Anna was Headmistress Roth. (I know this because it’s on the schedule; under 1st Degree Advanced Arcane Studies) Whew, that took a little while to write.

1. Well Mrs.Stone said that there used to be more than 10,00 students so it would be like a college some people would live in dormitories or live off campus or even live in the Arcaner Dormitories.That’s my theory at least.

2. One more thing, though this is a question for Mr. Bronny. If they, *Solians* use a dialect that is similar (or even is) English, than would they write it that way? because again I was just looking at the Lore pages and such, and I looked at the crest that the trio made, the writing at the bottom is NOT English, might be a different language I am not familiar with, or it could be entirely made up. I just want to know.

1. The old tongue and the arcane tongue share a lot of similarities. The main difference is the old tongue is a language you can speak, whereas the arcane tongue is only used for spells. Both predate the Solian tongue by thousands of years.

3. Or it could be Mount Barrow or The Muranians or Northern peaks as the series is most likely going to be based in the Blackhaven area.

1. I’m not really sure that it could be any of those; looking at the maps in the book show they are covered in snow, we also know that because the trio almost freeze to death on multiple occasions. OR, during Anna Stone’s Academy years, could the world have looked different?

2. ahh… bit bummed Augum isnt a flat-earther…
      but the rest is really cool! Im so excited for the new book, and im glad to hear that the audiobooks are going well!

1. Well,I remember in the series they talked about what the shape of the earth was and Mr.Bronny even talked also I don’t believe Augum ever believed their,”world,”was flat.To be fair though in the books(FoaRD)I believe Leera or one of the trio made a comment saying,”You look like a walrus or something,” and this was after leera begged for the cube coats.If you go down you will see him saying this,To the inhabitants of the continent of Sithesia, with its seven mighty kingdoms, Sithesia *is* their world. They have no concept of anything beyond, and only theorize on the shape of their world. It’s very much a medieval mindset. That said, certain warlocks know what lies beyond Sithesia, but keep those secrets to themselves lest they are denounced as heretics and hunted, even by their own kind . . .”.

1. But in Champion’s Wrath (pg. 386), as Augum is alone in a field and waiting to attack a caravan (the one with Bowlander), before he even talks to Cry, we see some of his thoughts, and he fantasizes about finding the edge of the world, as well as mentions a flat plane like the Tallows makes more sense than a spherical world.

1. First of all, Happy Halloween (If you celebrate it) second of all, how do you guys even remember certain quotes from certain pages?! I can’t even really remember what degree the trio is! XD! Then again, I haven’t read the books since, maybe December of last year. (Probably when Champion’s Wrath came out, and I have read other books, so, yeah.) Also, Attendant Atticus, wouldn’t that just solidify Treasurer Devon’s saying that Augum is a flat-earther? (Talking about when Mr. Bronny says that the inhabitants of Sithesia only theorize about their world.)

1. Yes,I agree with Devon.I forgot about that thought augum made.I just remember it by re-reading them and enjoying them.Also discussing it also helps for me.Right now iIm on the 38th chapter of Legend(AudioBook format).I can just listen to them when I do school,chores,walks,etc as well as reading them.

2. I have thought about re-reading the books, but I’m kinda weird and I just can’t re-read books. I mean, I feel like I just already know the plot, and what happens so, why bother. The farthest I’ve gotten to re-reading the books was from Willowbrook to Sparrows Perch.

3. I didn’t memorize the quote, i just remembered where it kinda was and went flipping about Champions Wrath.
            As for rereading, I’ve read the books an amount of times higher than four and less than six…

4. Let me guess did you read them 4 1/2 times or 5 1/2 times hmm (5 I’m guessing (:) I’ve read them and amount more then 8 and less then 10 and listened to them 2 times and almost done with listening to TaL again.Also 2,000! comments Bravo everyone!

5. …wow?… thats a lot of times… but yeah 2000 (and 1 more, now) comments!

2. I thought someone would bring this up. This is actually a potential future plotline I want to explore. Augum is not actually a flat earther. He is bound by the medieval mindset, which thinks in “planes”. But imagine, as a dragon, if he flew up high enough and saw the curve of his planet, or if he and the girls flew, as dragons, well beyond the continent of Sithesia? What would they find?

;)

1. oh, just us here, casually discovering potential future plotlines like no biggy lol
        that does sound like an interesting subject though

2. Okay, using my 8th grade Earth Science knowledge right now: Okay, so if Augm or one of the girls go over the horizon and over the curve of the earth, and someone watches, wouldn’t they think that they went over the earth’s edge? And they might think they died because they flew over the ‘edge’ AKA the earth’s curve. And the theory that earth is flat is because the in the olden days, people would watch their loved ones go on their boats, and go over the earth’s curve and it would look like they fell over the earth. Sorry if I spelt anything wrong. I tried to explain this simply. And if they were thought dead, what would happen to Sithesia? Thanks bye!

53. So I read books and have made test in mrs.stone. this test is based on knowledge found in arcane and riven. 1.how old was she in arcane. 2.what town was she born in. 3. How old was she when she got her 20th degree. (Sorry if I posted twice)

1. Alexander Titan, that is a good quiz, but unfortunately I know none of the answers :) Except maybe the 2nd one, I think it might be BLackhaven, though I am not sure. YOU KNOW WHAT? I’M GOING TO READ ALL THE BOOKS AGAIN!(After I finish John Grisham’s The Firm) Then, I will have a go at that quiz. :)

1. It is not black haven (at least not in thoose books I don’t know if it will be the same in the new books)

54. Short Quiz: 1.What Degree was the Trio when they defeated the SparkStone? 2.What Degree was Harvus? 3.The Servant The Harouns hired(the Son,I forgot his name) what was his element?

1. Okay, lemme take a go at this. I have not read the books in a little bit, If I get two of them wrong or more I will go to the books and reread them.
      1). fifth?
      2). No idea.
      3). Healing?

1. Well,it’s now been a week the answers are 5th,9th and Lightning,The boys name was Gabe by the way.

1. I think that the trio was 5th degree when they defeated Lord Sparkstone.
        But, I think that Harvus was 9th. . . I don’t know.
        And I HAVEN’T READ THE BOOKS IN AWHILE SO. . .

55. Short update for everyone:

I’m working through a TTS edit (Text-to-speech) of the book about Anna. That means a bot reads aloud the text to me, and I make any final changes. It’s a critical part of the process that demands maximum focus. Takes about two weeks. Then comes the proofread and formatting. Coming up on the docket, in no particular order:

– An announcement regarding a new contract signing with a major audiobook publisher
    – A title reveal of the new book
    – A cover reveal of the new book
    – A blurb reveal of the new book
    – A test Discord server to see if people like it better than commenting on this site

Still on schedule for an early December launch :)

56. I have been gone from the website for like a month. This has nothing to do with the website, however, I thought it was funny. So in English class, we have these bookmark thingies so that the teacher can track our reading. Mine is a mess. I have read twenty two books, and my teacher asked me why it looked a mess. I said ‘I read to many books.’ she said ‘I see.’ Overall, I think it was funny. you might not. I just wanted to share it. Hows school going for y’all?

1. That seems funny,Schools doing ok for me.Due to Covid Im doing Homeschool, schools kinda boring for me at the moment though. (:

57. Questions:

1:How did harvest group teleport? He is 9th degree.

2:Why is senior arcaneoligist ning not senior arcaneoligist herzog if they are married?

3:In the heart farm(a.k.a.) August child hood who was holding the door shut?

1. 1. I think he had a group teleport srcoll 2.I doubt ranks transfer through marriage like Arcaners it would make sense for Dragoon x to marry non arcane y and then arcaner y become a Dragoon.3.I think thats’ a mystery also I think it may have been the mother but I don’t know.Also do you want to still duel second degree?

2. I get all of those exept the first. The scrolls are like 50 words. He said like 7. And sure I would love to. I just don’t have much time.

1. I can do it any time(you can start).Also I just thought of this but I bet there’s a spell shortener or something you can do.

3. Correct on the third, Atticus. However, Harvus does not use a scroll, it seems to be a OTB Teleport along the lines of Dual Teleport (Harvus say Impetus Peragro BATO, as in second from Second Offensive). On the second, Ning is SA Ning instead of SA Herzog because Ning refuses the Herzog name. I don’t know where it is, but its when Augum, or the trio, or the party in FoaRD, is talking to Herzog and he calls Ning an old coot, etc.

1. I believe the old Coot part is in Clash when they first meet Herzog(Well Augum met Herzog first)And gave them cloaked access.Also Bato most likely means twice, two or some variation of that so it may mean instead of a regular it allows for one person(the caster) as well as another person to come.It must be a rare OTB as Mrs.Stone most likely doesn’t know else she would’ve used it when Haylee was trapped and Mrs.Stone had to cast group Teleport.As well as SA Ning is to prideful to ever allow it.

1. Hmm,I think that sounds good.If you were to add some custom bots (That could add even more interactiveness if your able to get one of course)You could make one that’s fentwick-esqe.That seems like a great Idea

1. To the inhabitants of the continent of Sithesia, with its seven mighty kingdoms, Sithesia *is* their world. They have no concept of anything beyond, and only theorize on the shape of their world. It’s very much a medieval mindset. That said, certain warlocks know what lies beyond Sithesia, but keep those secrets to themselves lest they are denounced as heretics and hunted, even by their own kind . . .

1. Yes they briefly mentioned in FoaRD of what people thought or the world,as well as The outer lands.Which Mrs.Stone said she visited in the Arinthian Line.Though,what is the shape of the world?

58. HEAR THEE! HEAR THEE! I have returned after 2 months of quarintine! I shall not use the forum because I can’t access it. Also sorry about the duel Atticus.

1. Welcome back! Curious: why can’t you access the forum? Is it an impediment I can solve from my end?

P.S. I sent you an email regarding kits some of the others got. Email me when you get a chance.

1. Well, that was quick, someone mentioned it like… two days ago? Looking forward to using it, but I too cannot access it :(

59. Hi, long-time (repeated) reader, love the series. I pop onto this site once in awhile to see if there is any news, but was wondering if there were any plans to implement an actual forum, vs this extremely long page w/ all posts. It can be tedious to search for certain information, and can’t help but think a forum and some pinned posts would make things easier. Thanks for all the hours of enjoyment, if nothing else!

1. I agree ,there is a reddit forum but it does not contain all the information that is in the discussion page our even the fan mail, both of which have tons of information.Though the reddit page is not as active.Though I guess as a project I could start sorting through information, which I’ll probably start doing. (:

60. Here is a fun question:
    If you could be any villain from both series, which one would you be any why?
    I would be Katrina. (Is she really classified under, the category of villain.) Because… I feel like she is the only girl villain, and because who wouldn’t want to pilot the dragon thingy. (I totally forgot what the dragon was called.)

1. Ok my answer is…… Bowlander.Im just joking I could Never be him.Really though I would choose Magua,for a couoke of reasons.
      1.She was a leyan
      2.A god(they said she was the god of trickery i’m pretty sure)
      3.She was a witch
      4.Also we don’t know here backstory at ALL,I hear a ton of people saying they want to hear about atrius and jez and Mrs.Stone which I agree on.But if she had a story rthat would be awesome.

My second chose (maybe my first even)Is Occulus or the main occi. They would be super cool to hear and learn about.

2. Moira, don’t forget Erica. Countess Von Edgeworth was a villain too, but more politically-evil.
      Magua was the Godess of Deciet.

Bruh, it’s gotta be Occulus. A master (I’m pretty sure) necromancer with a humongous army of undead, and defeater of six scion-wielders… awesome, and I loved his backstory.

61. Okay, so I know that I said that I was going to shun myself, because I missed my duel, but I just wanted to say this: Mr. Bronny, Marek and I got your package yesterday, and I wanted to say thank you for sending it! I really love the map and the book mark! And this morning, I tried to do the meditation. The letter was really cool too! Again, thank you so very much!

1. Very much agreeance here that that package was awesome! Loved everything in it, and the meditation sheet is proving useful already! Aaand I have a new favorite bookmark!

Yeah, don’t shun yourself Moira, I agree with Attendant Atticus

1. The book was called “The Orwellian Night” which I later turned into a full-length music album. One of these days I will make all that music available to the public again.

1. Aw, yeah! So cool! Wait, so if he said that a year ago, does that mean he still plans on doing so? Maybe once he’s done with Anna Atticus Stone’s Book . . .

62. Could you update the lore page Mr.Sever Bronny

by adding when people have died like terra titan or the grizzly,adding people’s birthdays like olaf,jengo,haylee,ect

thanks

63. Hey everyone!! Sorry it’s been so long. My school year started and it’s just been very busy. But anyway, I’ve finished Bridget’s theme (finally). This one was definitely the hardest. In fact, This is the complete second rewrite of her theme. So yeah, it’s been rough. Anyways, here’s Bridget’s birthday, I hope you enjoy!!
    https://www.noteflight.com/scores/view/d6d63be3193a74e89a58d32a371c628191521a43#

As always, I’m open to any constructive criticism and advise :)

64. Here’s a question

How do you think you can change your stripes to go to the other arm,We know that A lady from the Leyan library was able to (Sorry I forgot her name).So how do you do it?

Also is it possible to have you stripes go on different arm like say your an 18th degree could you split them up and do 9 on you main hand and 9 and your left?

Sorry if it’s acting weird I just changed my profile picture

1. About splitting your stripes, Mr. Bronny would have to answer that one.
      As for the first question, stripes appear on the dominant arm, so most often the right. The Leyan, Akeya I believe, switched them, but she had lost her right arm so I think her left became dominant then so they switched to there.

2. hey i don’t think you can divide your rings to make them fit them on both hands. BUT there must be a Leyan spell to help transfer the rings to the other hand

65. Would you want to join a new guild,titled Arcane Archivists of Solia,or A.A.S* for short.
    If you can check three or more of these questions below then you will be PERFECT for this guild.

1. Are you interested in the lore of Solia and the surrounding areas?🔲

2. Are you fond of tales of Solian Adventurers such as Augum Arinthian Stone,Leera Matilda Jones,Bridget Burns*?🔲

3. Have you spent countless hours looking into the lore of Solia and the surrounding Areas?🔲

4. Do you enjoy doing discussions of such tales(Cite Question 2)?🔲

The next two questions are just out of curiosity

5. Who created the Antioc Library in BlackHaven?🔲

6. How did BlackHaven get it’s name?🔲

Ask for more info by Contacting Attendant Atticus Monroe

*It may or may not be a coincidence that the acronym of this guild is the same initials as The fabled Anna Atticus Stone as well as Dragon Augum Arinthian Stone

1. Yes to all of these questions and the person who created the antioc library was theadores winkfield (did I spell that right?) And blackhaven got its name because Haven was heavily burned by dragons so they renamed the city Blackhaven.

1. Correct and Correct again,I’m making the lore to this group soon which I’ll will post I’ll try my best to make it not affect the Main story lines

2. I suppose that it is a yes to everything. However, for Question number three, I do not spend countless hours looking into the lore, but I do like to look into the lore from time to time.

3. HI I’M BACK Y’ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Alright, sounds cool, check check checkedy check. The Antioc Library was founded by Theodorus Winkfield, a Dragoon as well if I’m not mistaken, after purchasing the castle for a mere chest of gold.
      Blackhaven earned it’s name due to the original city, Haven, being burnt by rouge Arcaner Dragons, who later founded the Whisper Blades, simultaneously ending the Second Great Peace (Second I think)

66. Mr. Bronny, I was wondering, Marek said that he might be getting a rank soon. Is there any conformation on what the rank is yet? Merci! Also, Marek and I have showed our elder brother Max the series, I believe he is on Valor. And if I am being completely honest, he is becoming a hardcore fan. He already has declared himself a twentieth degree master air warlock. Or in his words, “I have become an air warlock. That lives on an floating island in the Solian Sea. Whose favorite dueling spell is using Arcane drain on his opponents to drain the air from their lungs.” In my words, “Lovely.”

1. Yes, I’m currently thinking about what to title the next set of ranks. A few of you qualify for ranks, and Atticus, who already has one, has long qualified for a rpomotion. I just have to settle on the names of the ranks, as I want to make sure they fit the context of the website and my world.

67. Has any one read the I am four book,if not I would recommend it it’s about a GOOD alien race who had to retreat to earth as there home planet had been destroyed by a BAD alien race who seeks to conquer part of the universe,it’s called the Lorien legacies series and the good aliens have legacies which are powers basically they gain over time,great series 7 books in it

1. Great series! Read all of them and tried to read the new books thats a spinoff series Pittacus came out with but they don’t have the same feel but yeah the first series is amazing. One of the first books I started reading in middle school

68. Sorry I’m just SUPER curious,when will your next event be or a giveaway like the custom maps you gave away to a few of the fans?Ive been a big fan for a long time and have read and reread all of your books 7 times and 4 for champions wrath.Thank you for entertaining me for so long!

1. Good question. I’ve been maintaining a low profile so that I can get stuff done, but I’ve also been meaning to do another round of sendouts for the hardcore fans. No promises yet, but it’s something that has indeed been on my mind. Especially for the people participating here and in the arena.

69. So,I’ve recently moved and when I was moving I noticed something on my wall I haven’t before (My entire room walls and ceiling are covered in maps).I noticed in Tasmania,Australia that there’s this mountain called…Mount Barrow.No kidding check it out your self

But Sever bronny did you know about this?

70. Favorite villain would be Lividius Stone. My favorite scene is when Orion first became activated ( it was cool that Orion was a dragon not some powerful weapon on wheels) favorite spell? Good question. I have to say Mirrior Of The Dragon. Also what happened to Bolander when he escaped? All we know is that he ran away to warn the Legion.

1. Okay, to answer the question about Bolander: I am 99.9% sure that at the end of Champion’s Wrath, (In the epilogue that is.) that it is mentioned Bolander was to go on trial. Also just wanted to say: Marek and I have gotten our elder brother, Max, to read the AL series. He has declared himself a twentieth degree master air warlock. Or in his words: “A fart warlock.” Real Mature, Max.

1. Wait, I had no idea if you read all of the books yet! So sorry if you hadn’t and that was a spoiler! I am a terrible person!

2. It’s fine that you spoiled 1% of the book. I’m on Honors Price and I’m like half way though it ( I have the audio book version of the AL and fury of a rising dragon) again thank you for answering my question… (MajoraTheNecromancer youth herald.)

71. I’m so patiently waiting for the next book, as everyone else. I really can’t wait to start reading it.

1. Yeah, can’t wait for it. Also, you’re right Majora. Thought so when Ning gave a brief summary of Arinthian in Champion’s Wrath, sounded amazing.

2. I’ve applied everything I learned from writing Bridget and Leera. You guys are going to love Anna’s story, and I suspect will have a blast comparing how she was raised and how she approached problems relative to Augum ;)

1. Hmm,I know that her sister died in the duel for the scion but I wonder if her sister mistreated her like dap and his foster family did or if her mother was cruel to her.

72. This has nothing to do with the Sever Bronny books and the lore, but I wanted to say this: Work has begun in changing some characters names in my book. Especially the character Moira. So, if you have the google doc, I wanted to ask you to go on the google doc and help me change the names. Moira’s new name is Morgan. You don’t have to, but it would be a big help! If you do, press CRTL F, then type in Moira. If you have any ideas on a new name for some characters, let me know!

1. No problamo, I just used the find and replace thing to do it instantly, super easy.
        Also, Yargen?

2. I am reading this new book series. Yargen is the Mother Goddess in them. She is supposed to bring good luck. And if any of you were wondering, no the books are not as good as the AL and FoaRD series. The story is good, but the characters are so hard to understand. One moment the people hate each other then the next moment they are best friends. Cough- Eira and Cullen -Cough.

3. Oh, ok, cause I looked it up and it was only more confusing.
        And of course, no books will ever be better than AL or FoaRD.

73. Hey everyone!!
    I’ve finally got Leera’s Theme done. Sorry it took so long, the first email I sent Mr. Bronny I messed up and then he “got jammed up with mail, running the career (loads on my plate right now, including a very special surprise for all of you).”

His exact words ;)

He also reviewed my piece with words such as “touching, kind, tender, and light” as well as “your best work thus far!” (needless to say that made me feel good :))

welp, enough rambling. here is Leera’s Theme
    https://www.noteflight.com/scores/view/50ce5e02624e2cdd759186d9e8041169a732f6ad

1. DUDE THAT IS AWESOME! That’s like really skilled work right there man. It’s just got a beautiful air of… serenity (serenity is a word, right?). Makes me feel nice and calm, real peaceful and down-to-earth and relaxed too. Can’t help when I listen but to see a snowy forest for some reason, with the occasional rabbit darting across a path or a bird calling. But yeah, that’s some real good stuff there, keep up the good work!
      PS: Are you planning on making Bridget’s theme?

1. Thank you for your kind words :) the thing I did different with her theme was that I actually developed it in the piano. However, with Bridget’s theme I wasnt able to because of her complex time signature.

I’m on page 4 of Bridget’s theme with the end bar more or less set in place. I’ve just gotta fill out some harmonies and change a few things and then finally add some dynamics. Hers has been the most difficult and complex because of Bridget’s character. I think her theme is sounding good, but I hate the sound in the website😂 it’s terrible for many reasons.

Anyways, thanks again!!

2. On a scale of one to 10 i rate a 1…………..11111111111! Amazing!I don’t no wish is better Aug or Lee’s…hmm

3. When do you guys think I’ll get my rank; When Mr. Bronny finishes up with Mrs. Stone? Hopefully soon, I’m getting kinda impatient. . . But I’m sure he’s really busy.

74. 2 things

1:Look clostly well not really close but still. Anna ATTICUS stone: Attendant ATTICUS monroe.

2:Question for atticus.Is that coincidental or purposful???

3.MWAHAHAHA I TRICKED YOU! I AM DIABOLICAL! How do you guys like the book so far?

4.I AM EVILLLL!. 3 was the last thing. i just like being evil. MWuhuhuhuhuuuu

1. I have no idea how to respond to any of these, except 3. Your book seems to be coming along quite nicely, and I think you’ve done well portraying Einar.

1. Just below the Share button will be another button saying Editing. Click on it and change it to suggesting.

1. Okay, open the Docs page, go to the top right corner. There’ll be a blue button saying Share. Click that. Whatever pops up, click where it says Restricted and change to Anyone with the Link, that’ll let us (but also everyone) see it. Alternatively, if you don’t feel like letting everyone in that clicks the link, we can give you our gmails and you can share it with us that way.

1. Seems good and promising man! Over ruling the king… foreboding, foreshadowing, foresomething, can’t wait to figure out what that means.

Also, I wonder where you came up with such great and amazing descriptions of Einar and Charlotte. It’s almost like Moira and I described them ourselves…

75. Backstory on Einar “Stormblade” Jenson

Einar is basically gonna be me but older. He is tall with lightly olive skin and a long tangle of dark brown hair half down his back (don’t worry, my long hair’s gone :( ). His eyes are chocolate on the verge of black. His pure skin and strong features are enough to make girls swoon. He has several piercings across his ears and face (I only have one earring, bit different here). He has broad shoulders, and under his robe he has thick and toned muscles.

Einar is a nineteen-year-old 9th degree lightning warlock.

Einar was born into the Jadefire clan of Nodia. His large noble family was quite well known for going insane as lightning infused them, but they never died to the element. The warlocks and rare Ordinaries all are scholarly no matter what they are like. He had several brothers and sisters, 11 brothers and 9 sisters. all lightning warlocks. Einar was one of the many lightning warlocks, but set himself apart by casting his first spell (Shine) at the age of 10, but that is a secret his family kept until he was 14 for the Heartfire Academy (right name?). Before he could attend, he was trained so much that he could cast all of the first three degrees and half of the 4th. The Arcanists at the Academy were perplexed by such rapid advancement, which resulted in Einar quickly being transferred to the Solian Academy. He was 6th degree when the Legion arose and quickly returned home under his father’s command, only to find that his father had assembled every family warlock (most were high in degree) and led them like a small army against the Legion to defend Tibbera independently. After the war, Einar knew brief peace. He had reached the 9th degree under his family’s tutorage during the war. He took time off of the Academy for independent studies, as well as travel. Einar became quite a renowned travelling dueler, but he returned to the Academy just a week before the dome appeared. After barely surviving that ordeal, Einar went to become a field warlock in the Canterran war as a Lieutenant. In the final battle, he fought with such intensity that many thought he was under Frenzy, even though he had not been selected to do so, but such skill promoted him to Captain. Now, Einar is finishing his 10th year at the Academy, whilst helping with Solian military defense. The Heroic Trio, however, has made Einar decide to be one of the first to become a Squire once they start accepting applicants.

Einar enjoys to study wherever he can and nap wherever he can. He is very funny, at least to those he feels comfortable talking to, and demonstrates exceptional smarts. Nothing is better to him than a good book. But, despite his “tough guy” visage, Einar is quite a softy, who is quite sentimental and in tune with his emotions, even writing poems occasionally.

PS: The description of Einar’s looks and his personality are both exactly mine, unless specified.

PPS: Sorry if this is tooooooooo long, I like writing Einar’s story.

I I
    \____/

1. Thanks. Forgot to mention it, but I really liked yours too! That’s why I decided to make Einar look basically like me

76. NEWS!
    1:Everyone knows this is fan fiction and wont be published.
    2. Your in the book now Marek! You will just get added in a bit as frieands with 1 of us. Not saying who. Hope you enjoy!

77. New Charlotte backstory:
    Looks like: I’m just going to make her look like me. Blonde hair, Blue, eyes, tall, wears glasses. Skinny. She has two ear piercings. White skin. Freckles down her nose and half of her cheek. And a red dyed strip down her hair.
    Warlock element and degree: Fire warlock, 9th degree.
    Charlotte lives in Blackhaven with her brother and sister. Her mother and father died in the legion war when all three of them were fourteen. Charlotte is the eldest triplet. Then Charity, and then Emil. She and her siblings are all 9th degree fire warlocks. Except for her brother. He is a healer. Charlotte lost her siblings in the Canterran war (not dead lost, physically lost them while she was fighting people.) she then found them all when looking for dead body’s on the battlefield. Her sister lost her left arm and her brother was unscathed. Charlotte is a semi popular girl who is seventeen. She is a very good warlock and can do many extension spells. Charlotte’s best friend who she has been friends with ever since she was little, is a 9th degree water warlock named North Jackson. Charlotte comes from a noble family, and old money. Charlotte is a very nice person, and is kind to all. If you make her mad, you will be sore for weeks from the beating she will give you, (dueling of course). She likes to eat chips and bread, and cake, and basically all carbs in general. She also likes to wear black underneath her robe. And when not in the academy learning, she is at her house either studying or trying to read a new book, or trying to break up a fight between her siblings.
    Well, I hope that you liked the new backstory. I might add more stuff along the way. Sorry it is so long.

1. Now, I know that Leo Arthur won’t be included in Kaden’s book, but it’s just fun to make up backstory’s. Here’s mine (REVISED)

Name: Leo Arthur

Birthplace: Crimson Tooth

Looks: Bit rounded, reddish-orange hair, and many freckles

Biography: Get ready, it’s sad, and long so buckle in. . . Leo was only 10 when The Legion War started and ravaged Solia, and got dangerously close to Canterra’s borders. However, he was lucky, Crimson Tooth untouched, he, himself unscathed. His mom was killed in the. Canterran war when he was 11, because she herself was Solian, and she had met Leo’s father in Solia. After that, both Leo and his father were dispirited, and his father joined the Canterran army, Leo, having no choice but to follow his father to Solia, tagged along. He learned that he could move things with his mind, and knew he must keep such a thing a secret in a Canterran camp, where he was staying with other refugee kids whose parents had gone to war. He learned of the Academy of Arcane Arts, and decided he could get answered there. Leaving camp in the night he made his journey from the Ruins of The Malevant, and it took 35 days to get to Blackhaven from there. He went to the front of the Academy, but he wasn’t allowed in. He learned there was a tuition fee, to get there, and it’d be even harder because of the Canterran Occupation. So he began doing odd jobs, and by the time the war was over he was in the Academy, safe. Present day he is a very powerful Lighting Warlock, 9th Degree. He isn’t one who duels much, but one stand down from a good fight when one is asked for. He missed his parents, he presumed his father died in the war, and, obviously his mother was killed towards the “Ancient Blood Debt” and all that Path hogwash he didn’t believe in. So, there you have it! Oh, one more thing: He’s also A writer for 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙰𝙲𝙰𝙳𝙴𝙼𝚈 𝙷𝙴𝚁𝙰𝙻𝙳 and he’s a good writer, maybe even better than Cry!

2. Just wanted to add one more thing! Charlotte is in the 𝙳𝚁𝙰𝙼𝙰 𝙲𝙻𝚄𝙱!

1. Also do you mean theater club I doubt drama club is thing back then when there was theater club

3. Oh yes of course I meant theater club. Sorry. Also the font is kinda my way of doing italics. I kinda for got to get rid of it when doing the name part. Also the pink profile picture is a result of me getting my email wrong.

1. Cool,also please don’t be sorry I didn’t mean to be rude if I was,I was just joking

1. I saw that you’ve asked this earlier. Since Mr. Bronny isn’t here often, I’ll tell you what he’s said to this same question from others. He’s very busy with writing/editing and that leaves little time for the spells list, and even the discussions page. Besides, the spells list might not be entirely fleshed out, Mr. Bronny still might have empty slots in the elemental or standard spells.

2. Mr. Bronny is to busy right now with Anna Stone’s book, so some of your suggestions will be missed, KForce. Don’t take it personal!

1. Nah it’s fine. This is the only author page where it get replied to some of the time. The rest, none

3. Congrats to those who were chosen; sad 😞 I wasn’t picked, but Kaden chose those who he thought would be interesting in the book, so I’m glad Devon and MOIRA were chosen. . .

1. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay! Thank you so much! Oh, also I give you permission to do anything you want to my character. Also, I didn’t put this in the original backstory, but Charlotte is a triplet. Her sister is named Charity. And her younger brother, his name is Emil. Charlotte is the oldest then Charity, then Emil. Her mother’s name was Thea. Her father’s name was Sean. They all are fire fire warlocks. Also, Marek asked me to ask you if you are writing it in a google doc and to ask you if we could see it so far. Not as an editor. Only as a viewer. Thanks!

2. YAY WOW OTHER EXCLAMATIONS ‘CAUSE I’VE RUN OUT ALREADY!
        Thanks Kaden, looking forward to this! Einar would enjoy NOT being killed, but do whatever you want. I’ll get back to you on Einar’s backstory, it’ll take some work.
        YAY!

78. Kaden, you said a couple of days ago that on Tuesday, you would pick the names of the characters for people in the book that you are making. Have you decided who the characters are?

79. Here is just a fun little question that I came up with:
    If you could buy any three things in the entire AL or FoARD series, what would you buy?
    Keep in mind that you can buy ANYTHING. ANYTHING. Even the most ridiculous thing! Have fun with it!
    Example:
    1). I would buy the fire Scion.
    2). I would also buy a lifetime supply or Canterran chocolate.
    3). I would most likely buy a little puppy. I would name that puppy ‘Lil Mimi. After a television show that love.
    (I feel like I spelt Canterran wrong. Did I?)
    Also, I feel like mentioning this, Marek and I are making a picture of Leera. We started it yesterday but then I was writing something on the outside of the page and I COMPLETELY DELETED THE ENTIRE THING. I am crying on the inside. Keep in mind this is on my iPad, so I might be able to recover the drawing from the cloud. So, wish us luck trying to make another one. Or wish us luck trying to recover the drawing. It will be fun. YAY.

1. Here’s what I’d buy:
      1.) The Lightning Scion. cuz why not?
      2.) An Arcaner Shield (Is that possible?)
      2.) Crimson Tooth, Leo’s hometown, so I could possibly make it better, like shutting down some gangster businesses and making the citizens happy!

2. Ok,mines a bit over the top

1 Arcane power so I can cast spells

2 All of sithesia and rule over it nicely and not kill half the population or spread a cult around.

3 Access to ley

I wouldn’t buy ley. Because you just CANNOT,so ya.

1. Shoot,I’m changing the 3rd one I’m making it so all witches,demons,everything in oculus castle and every undead thing has to follows my control or I could just do a witch either way I could g t access to ley without doing anything because the witch is really powerful.

2. Argh forgot about endraga ra well,I guess now that,I’m lord of sithesia I’m getting some lifetime canterran, and with all my knowledge and power I’m asking a witch to let everyone have infinite canterran chocolate.

3. 1) Castle Arinthian, or maybe Northspear (either with Keeper of the Keys privileges).

2) The Antioc Library (wouldn’t change much, just give free access to all except for the most dangerous stuff, like necromancy. Don’t worry Attendant Atticus, you’re not fired). Also, just want all that knowledge.

3) Like Moira, life-time supply of Canterran chocolate (you spelt it right Moira) because duh.

4. Attendant Atticus, if you were the leader of Sithesia I (As my character Charlotte.) would follow you if you needed support. But…… only…… IF YOU GIVE ME CHOCOLATE!

80. I am making a book taking place in sithesia but does not connect to the story line. There is a contest. Two lucky contestants will get there character in my thing. Sign up by replies and saying your ARENA character in my book

P.S. I will do some stuff with backstories and such. Submit by tuesday.

1. Wait, do I have to create a backstory? I am just going to guess and say that if my character gets the part then I create a backstory. It will be TEN TIMES LONGER then the first one then. Anyways, Charlotte Emerald Dreads. Nickname, “The Phoenix”. Yay! *insert “yay” Bitmoji here.

81. I have done it. A feat of legend. Just kidding! I have finished Campions Wrath. Thus completing the FoARD series and the AL series. Which also means I have completed the Sever Bronny series. MUHAHAHA! I am super excited to read Mrs. Stone’s book when it is available (So is Marek).

1. Good job! And now you get the enjoyment of… reading them like fifty more times! YAY!

82. Hello Sever, I have .a question, to get your degree, does it have to be given but a warlock higher that you? If so, then how did Anna Stone get her 20th degree?

1. Ok,I’m just going take a stab at it

So as you know convey is a higher degree spell(I forget what degree)which makes it so that if you know it you can do the ceremony and all of that stuff,on this topic I like Devon’s idea of how the arcane ether won’t give you a stripe if you haven’t earned it.

Also the way I learned about tAL was through my mom,she’s an author and she knew him and I just finished a ton of series,so I was lost.She remembered him and then I read the whole series via kindle and I blew through the series and then read FoaRD.

1. Convey Degree is a 17th degree Spell of Legend, if I’m right. This means Anna would get her 20th degree from someone of at least 17th degree, but not necessarily higher. We’ve only seen it used by warlocks of higher degree because the trio hasn’t attended a ceremony for someone achieving a degree beyond the 17th in which case the warlock casting Convey Degree could be the same degree or less as the recipient.
        Wow, big words today.

I came across tAL because my mom wanted me to stop rereading HP (18 times y’all!) and LOTR (9 times). Made me read other books, but they all sucked, so she got me this for my bday, and now I am obsessed.

83. So I saw a couple of people post how they came about these series so I decided to do the same.
    For whatever reason I wasn’t able to go to the library one time and so my mom just decided to grab some books for me. She grabbed all three (Arcane, Riven, and Valor) that the library had and I, in my usual amount of patience, read all three in a few days. after that, I decided to buy the first series on kindle, having absolutely no clue that there was a next series. After I finished the series I frantically googled when his next book was coming out, and to my surprise I found that there were already two books in another series and a third one on the way!! So I read all of those, waited not so patiently for Champions Wrath, and here we are. Best books I’ve ever read :)

How did the rest of you find his books?

UPDATE: I have more or less finished Leera’s Theme and have sent it to Mr. Bronny for any suggestions and approvement to post it. I’m quite pleased with this one ;)

1. Well, I came across the series because of Marek. Thank you, I guess. The series is a lot of fun to read. Also I am about I would say, around a third of the way through Champions Wrath. Yay!

1. WOW!!!! Your a faster reader then me! It took me two days to read champians wrath and 2 week for al of his books!!!!!!

1. Yeah, yeah, happens to me all the time. I’ve added Marek and Moira, if you give me your name I’ll add you Kaden.

1. I ain’t laughin’, ‘specially when mine is MightyLoaf0! I’ll add you though

84. Sithesia news! Many people are disappearing around sithesia. Some names are:Amy Elysium,Ben stonewall,and Alexandria, and many more! This is kaden”Wildfire” reporting weekly.

1. Update. More recent disappearances are. Aeris and the brothers Adrisitus and Tylor.

1. Heyyy sorry, got back from a family reunion yesterday. I’m back and happy to report that I’ve started work on Leera’s Theme!! I should also be able to play the piano at the necessary level for augums theme soon :)

2. I agree with Anna, known to you guys as The Walrus. If it wasn’t for my mom searching “Books Like Harry Potter”, I wouldn’t even know this series existed, and I wouldn’t know you guys!

1. For me it was “Books Like the Lord of The Rings” but yeah I relate too. Also… Anna… not suspicious at all…

85. Sent kaden a friend request in fortnite. Uh, just to let you know, I went back a couple of comments ago.

1. Impetus perango I snap and apear behind you. Shut that foul mouth! Voudus lingua! Paralyzing carcusa cemente!

2. Walrus i challeng you to a duel. Warlock verse wizard! Use any spell must roll i use my 2nd degree! Your time. Prepare to lose. Not trying to be rude but still.

3. Imagine having an author whose sequel to her greatest series is a screenplay (COUGH J.K.Rowling COUGH). We have actual books in the Bronny department.

4. Well you guys might like this book series better, and I totally respect that, and I’m sure it’s a good series. But, let’s not forget that in the ‘About’ section of the book says that the Harry Potter series help inspire these books. As it also says “Seriously. Because if it hadn’t been for HP (J.K. Rowling), I’d never have dared”. And just one more thing: Sever Bronny listed also that part of his favorite sagas are Harry Potter. Just to remind you all :)

5. We aren’t saying HP sucks, just that Sever Bronny’s books are like a bazillion times better.

6. I wasn’t saying that you were saying we said they suck (ah, yes, English), I was just clarifying that we weren’t in case there were mixed interpretations.

1. For your information Devon some people enjoy screenplays, and I personally enjoyed The Cursed Child and so do many others. And no, I’m not going to “duel” you Kaden, I’m too lazy to try and figure out how to do that.

2. That’s okay, we all have problems to work on Walrus. (Joke, please don’t be offended.)

86. SUP Y’ALL I’M BACK! I was at a youth camp with my church and felt moved to put here: Jesus love’s you all. If y’all wanna talk ’bout Jesus and that kinda stuff, we can trade emails or do it over a game, just tell me.

PS, for those who know about Christianity’s workings, I got baptized yesterday!

1. So I have been meaning to post this for a little while, but I finished all of the books in the AL series, and I have just finished Honors Price yesterday. So, yay me! I have been no stop reading and I have to say, I. LOVE. THE. BOOKS. They are such a fun read! I am going to make it my mission the tell everyone I know about the books. Muhahahaha!

87. Mr bronny. Serious question. Can. You. Show. Us. A. Picture. Of. Your. Lego. Castle?

88. Question. Do any of you play fortnite? If you do,
    Marek: MalkCheese
    Me: Sparkle MJ5
    We will add you.

1. Yes will do. But only sever bonny stuff. Marek corrected me last time. But he told me his already.

89. Or how about 4:00? That would be… Hum. Lets see, 1:00 for you? Whta ever time you wnat. Sorry about the green prfoille picture. Im trying an new email.

1. Grace is my best friend. Hence why I said, “Grace has entered, Marek.” Basically telling Marek that Grace was here. She is my best friend.

Leave a Reply